Employment: Automotive Technician / General Service Tech
We are the “Friendly Neighborhood Service Center” for our customers, employing some of the best technicians and mechanics in the industry. We are currently looking to add top-quality members to our team in Lake Ridge VA.
Diagnose, maintain and repair automotive systems to specifications
Explain needed repairs to management and/or customers
Learn new technical information to stay on top of current automotive technology. Maintain a clean, organized and safe bay. Maintain professional dress and appearance. Maintain a positive and team-oriented attitude.
- 5+ years of automotive diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience
- Must be able to work on Foreign and Domestic
- ASE certifications a plus
- Must be able to Produce 45-55 hours per week
- Must have valid Drivers license
4245 Seeton Square
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Apply For This Position